Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New blog look

How do you like the look of the blog now?

Have been trying to find a nice look for the blog and found some really nice one at Leelou Blogs.  If you are finding it strange that the background kept changing at every page, sorry..I'm in the midst of making up my mind which one looks best : P

Oh, had plan to upload the photos of my girls wearing the clothes I made for them during the KCWC but can't seem to get a good one. Will try again tonight and see if tomorrow is possible. Sigh..that's the limitation of a working mom.

Anyway, have been doing some other non-clothing sewing these few nights. Can't wait to share the tutorial soon. So, keep coming back ok?

I just can't bear to leave the blog without any photo! So here's one random one of my 2 girls playing.

No comments: