Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yoga Bag



A special bag for my little sister who requested for a bag to carry her yoga mat.  She loves it and I so relieved that it fits!

It was a bit of a challenge to sew the bag cause it's elongated and I can't find a super long zipper to fix on top of the bag. So I change the zipper to be on one side.  As it's for a heavy yoga mat, I used a thick fabric from the home furnishing section at Spotlight to make it durable.

I'm especially pleased with the handle cause I tried to match the print to make it invisible to the eyes unless you see closely. It's stretched from the bottom to the top so that it can withstand the weight of the mat.


see the alignment of the handle? nice and neat!

this is how it looks with the both side spread out
 The greatest satisfaction is to see the handmade gift being used and loved!


Pin It

No comments: