Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Another Neck Pillow

Recently I had a custom order for a neck pillow from my sister's colleague's 7 year old girl. The little girl loves baby blue so my sister asked if I could make her one in that color.

So, I made one with a pretty baby blue floral print cotton that I had on hand and soft white minky dot for the back.  The blue fabric has some sheer to it so it's soft and nice to touch. The minky backing will be so cuddly on the neck. I hope the little girl likes it. 

baby blue floral cotton print in front

super soft minky dot for the back

I've adjusted the size bigger as the previous one that I made for her was a little too small since I made that based on my 1 year old girl's size. This one should be able to fit even an adult.

It's packed and ready to go tomorrow!



2 comments:

Eileen said...

Hi Eunice, this is your sister's colleague who requested for the neck pillow for my 7-year old daughter. Thanks so much for the speedy delivery and its SO PRETTY & COMFY!! I love it and am sure my girl, Isabel would love it too!!! Blue's her fav color now...this will come in very handy for our 18 hours US flight tomorrow. The smaller neck pillow will be used by my 4 yr old son, so no need to fight. Thanks again!!
Eileen

Eunice said...

You are most welcome. For neck pillow, besides the look, Comfort is also very important and I'm sure she'll love love the minky dot backing : ) I would love to go to the State to browse the many many fabric stores! Have a wonderful trip!