Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blog Award

I was recently given this blog award by the kind people at Craft Corners. I was very happy and humbled and really really happy! Did I say that 3 times?!! Yes, I was that elated.

Setting up the blog and keeping up with sewing and blogging is not easy. Coupled with a full time day job and a 24/7 mummy job to 2 young children, I sometimes find it a struggle to upkeep the mojo of sewing and blogging. Sometimes my priority are wrong and my supportive husband had to take over the care of the girls while I sew away madly in another room.

But, I'll try to balance the sewing with my family and kick myself when I lost my focus : )

Sewing is a hobby and if God's will, it may turn into something beautiful in His time. So, in the meantime, I'll just be happy to sew for my kids, family and friends, and occasionally some custom orders.




2 comments:

Eunice said...

thanks! : )

newborn baby shoes said...

nice blog.....


http://www.baby-britain.co.uk/