Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Day of School


It's an exciting year for my 2nd child as she is starting school today!

I've seen this type of date stamp photo for first day of school and thought it will be cool to take one for her as she starts her new year in her new uniform and new school.

She was really excited about school and got up much earlier than any of us. So excited to put on her new uniform and tie her hair. My husband and I took leave to stay with her today to help her adapt. She did so well and I'm so proud of her. She didn't cry...much. She ate her snack and lunch well. Her teacher told me that she was very cheerful and eager to participate in the activities. So, we bought her some new stickers to encourage her for being so good today.

How's your day today? For many of us here in Singapore, its the first day of work in 2013. For the mummy and dads, its a busy day as our kids go back to school and we have to wake up early to fetch them to school. A new year, many exciting hopes and aspiration and new resolutions.

I wish all the very best in 2013 and may God gives us strength and wisdom to go through the new year!  Right, now back to mummy duty as I need to prepare for 2 birthdays this week as both my girls turn 8 and 3 in a matter of days!

No comments: